Announcing Smoke Framework 1
This release provides compatibility with Swift 4.1 and Swift 4.2 using SwiftNIO 1.x. We plan to follow with a release for Swift 5 and SwiftNIO 2 in the near future.
- The Smoke Framework is a light-weight server-side service framework designed to run behind an authentication layer such as APIGateway.
- SmokeFrameworkApplicationGenerate is a code generator for creating SmokeFramework-based services from Swagger 2.0 specification files.
- SmokeFrameworkExamples provides a repository for SmokeFramework-based service examples. Currently there is an example showing the use of SmokeDynamoDB as a persistence layer.
- SmokeAWS provides clients for a number of AWS services. We currently support the following services-
- EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud)
- ECS (Elastic Container Service)
- S3 (Simple Storage Service)
- STS (Security Token Service)
- SNS (Simple Notification Service)
- SQS (Simple Queue Service)
- SWF (Simple Workflow Service)
- Step Functions
- SmokeAWSCredentials provides management of static and rotating AWS IAM credentials, including assumed credentials.
- SmokeHTTP is our core HTTP library.
Feel free to join our community on Gitter. We are also happy to answer any questions here on the Swift Forums.