Review Thread Vanished?

I just received a notification of a new thread in the Proposal Reviews category. The e‐mail starts like this:

45x45 Ben_Cohen
March 31

Hello, Swift community.

The second review of SE-0304: Structured Concurrency begins now and runs through April 12th, 2021.

The first review received largely positive comment, but led to a number of revisions, particularly regarding naming of methods. You can find a diff for the revision here.

[...]

Everything looks legit and the links in the text point to their correct targets. However, the “Visit Topic” link (https://forums.swift.org/t/se-0304-2nd-review-structured-concurrency/47060/1) goes to an error page saying, “Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.”

Manually navigating to the Proposal Reviews section of the site and scanning through the list reveals that the thread either does not exist or is somehow hidden or suppressed.

I don’t know what is really going on, but I doubt that particular review will get the feedback it deserves unless the thread is repaired.

The 2nd review was inadvertently started before the revised proposal was ready:

1 Like

That makes sense.

(Part of me wondered if it was just that April 1 had already arrived farther east.)

1 Like