* What is your evaluation of the proposal?
I prefer "newlines as commas" to the solution being suggested, but see
* Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change
Probably, not. I haven't ever had a case where I lost something without
* Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?
No. A recent proposal standardized function call grammar. I wouldn't want
to grow it or add optional special cases.
* If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar feature,
how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
I've seen people use trailing commas for arrays, but never use it myself
even with arrays.
* How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick
reading, or an in-depth study?
Just following the thread.