* • What is your evaluation of the proposal?*
* • Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a
*>* change to Swift?*
I consider the current syntax to be one of the most horrible syntactic
quirks in current Swift. It should be deprecated ASAP.
* • Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?*
Absolutely: unification, consistency, all that.
* • If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar
*>* feature, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?*
No, but I guess current syntax in used in no other language.
* • How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick
*>* reading, or an in-depth study?*
A quick reading.
I also have questions to the suggested syntax, but I will resist. If
it is possible to push this to Swift 2.2, we should do so. If not,
then it's still a step in the right direction. Definitely a +1 from