remove "Example" from multiline playground markup

With Xcode playground markup, if I write a multiline Swift code example such as:

for item in collection {
   print(item)
}

The rendered markup it always has the header “Example”

Is there any way to write multiline code, or modify a stylesheet so that the heading “Example” is supressed?

Thank you,
Ray Fix

To the best of my knowledge, this is a rendering choice made by the playground team
and you cannot suppress it.

Workaround: Use `whatever` code voice instead of code fencing.

Playground markup is currently out of step with commonmark 0.25, which allows you to use a subset of raw HTML including and code

-- E

···

On Aug 29, 2016, at 3:07 AM, Ray Fix via swift-users <swift-users@swift.org> wrote:

With Xcode playground markup, if I write a multiline Swift code example such as:

for item in collection {
  print(item)
}

Is there any way to write multiline code, or modify a stylesheet so that the heading “Example” is supressed?

Thank you,
Ray Fix

Thank you for the info and the workaround Erica!

I typically use the multiline code for things other than examples such as problem statements. I have filed radar 28088652 in hope that someone on the Xcode team agrees that there should be a better solution.

Thank you,
Ray Fix

···

On Aug 30, 2016, at 1:58 PM, Erica Sadun <erica@ericasadun.com> wrote:

To the best of my knowledge, this is a rendering choice made by the playground team
and you cannot suppress it.

Workaround: Use `whatever` code voice instead of code fencing.

Playground markup is currently out of step with commonmark 0.25, which allows you to use a subset of raw HTML including and code

-- E

On Aug 29, 2016, at 3:07 AM, Ray Fix via swift-users <swift-users@swift.org> wrote:

for item in collection {
 print(item)
}

Thank you,
Ray Fix