Re: [Swift CI] Build Still Failing: OSS - Swift Package - Ubuntu 16.04 (master) #2205

(Mike Ash) #1

I don't THINK this is related to my change. It looks a lot like rdar://problem/43165161 uSwift CI: Project OSS - Swift Package - Ubuntu 14.04 (master): clang: error: no such file or directory: 'tools/SourceKit/tools/sourcekitd/bin/InProc/CMakeFiles/sourcekitdInProc.dir/sourcekitdInProc.cpp.o'. Although I thought that was a case where another error occurred, and the "no such file" error just got grabbed as the error to show, whereas with this build failure it looks like the build and test actually succeeded somehow and this error is causing it to be marked as a failure. Weird stuff.

Mike

(Harlan Haskins) #2

The issue in that radar is annoying and is being looked at, but that issue doesn’t cause the build to fail. The issue here is while building the tool chain:

scp: /www-data/tmp-builds/swift-DEVELOPMENT-SNAPSHOT-2018-09-20-a-2210/ubuntu1604/swift-DEVELOPMENT-SNAPSHOT-2018-09-20-a: No space left on device
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure

(Mike Ash) #3

Ah, thanks. I tried to see if there was another error in the log but missed that one.

Mike