[Rant] Indexing into ArraySlice

Thanks for your feedback.

I mentioned the possibility of adding ...- operator in a comment a couple of lines down.

I brought this particular minimalist design up to avoid over-complicating it. As @palimondo mentioned up-thread, and If you remember, a through discussion of your suggested approach and multiple other possibilities is explored in this thread:

I brought this up to show that with random access collections like Array (or its slice) we don't really have to worry about the actual indexes, because offset always gives us a zero based integer "index" into the collection. If added to the standard library, this approach can be completely optimized away in cases like Array (and its slice) and produce identical performance characteristics as using the normal index APIs.

The designs explored in the above thread, drifted towards overly complex solutions, and I think that is why the thread died out without any tangible result and conclusion.

I am trying to revive that idea by showing how it can help here, and show that it can be pretty useful even with a minimalist design. (I don't like the fact that I had to make a custom type just to represent offset ranges)

My issue with this approach is that I don't like labeled subscripts. That is why I reduced the label to o: to make it less distracting. Maybe if we had true callable types we could use parenthesis for relative indexes (offsets). For example, instead of b[o: 2...] we could write b(2...). Don't yell at me for this outlandish suggestion, it does have precedent in programming languages.