Hi, I'm JPMartha.
I mentioned the following questions on
https://github.com/apple/swift-package-manager/pull/228. But, I send that
to the mailing lists again.
Because I feel questions might be mentioned on the mailing list better than
I understand the SwiftPM don't support running `--fetch` twice in the
Then, can I ask any questions about `--update`?
Let's suppose the following situation:
- `MyApp` depends on `PackageA` and `B`.
- `PackageB` depends on `C`.
MyApp ├── Package A └── Package B └── Package C
##### Questions #####
1. If `PackageA` requires update, then SwitPM should fetch `PackageA` only,
or all packages?
2. If `PackageB` requires update, then SwitPM should fetch both `PackageB`
3. if `PackageA-1.0.0` requires update to `2.0.0`, then SwiftPM shoud
remain `PackageA-1.0.0` directory, or remove?
- - -
It seems the SwiftPM gets current package version from a part of directory
name in the `Packages` directory.
If `Lockfile` is supported, is it planned to change?