PresentationIntents on AttributedString/Containers

I'm trying to figure out how to use PersentationIntents on an AttributedString - one that I am manually adding Attributes to. For example, on examining the runs on the following piece of markdown, I see the attached run information

# Chocolate cake recipe

1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Mix together sugar, cocoa and flour.
3. Whisk the eggs.
Runs:
Chocolate cake recipe {
	NSPresentationIntent = [header 1 (id 1)]
}
Preheat oven to 180°C. {
	NSPresentationIntent = [paragraph (id 4), listItem 1 (id 3), orderedList (id 2)]
}
Mix together sugar, cocoa and flour. {
	NSPresentationIntent = [paragraph (id 6), listItem 2 (id 5), orderedList (id 2)]
}
Whisk the eggs. {
	NSPresentationIntent = [paragraph (id 8), listItem 3 (id 7), orderedList (id 2)]
}

To assign a presentationIntent of paragraph, I guess I'd have to access AttributeContainer.presentationIntent with a value from AttributeScopes.FoundationAttributes.PresentationIntentAttribute.Value(.paragraph, identity: <IntValue>). What is the int value to use here? In the example above, it takes on values of 4, 6, and 8, but the values 1-3,5, and 7 are entirely missing? Is it sufficient if I just give them some unique value? Similarly, the id values for listItem don't seem to be contiguous. The documentation on NSPresentationIntent seems pretty sparse on this.

I'm assuming I'd be fine if i just somehow managed to use unique values - but, some understanding behind the values would be nice :slight_smile:

Ah..never mind. It just starts the id at 1, and increments it for every new block level item (like list, listItem) and not just paragraphs.