Open source contribution

Hi Shilpee, sorry for mistaking your name, fixed.

The steps to set up CLion are explained in: Are there notes (or docs) on how to use a nightly development snapshot with projects (swift-distributed-actors)? where you also posted, please don't post the same question in two threads, it gets hard to follow discussions this way. You need to follow the steps Moritz outlined here: Are there notes (or docs) on how to use a nightly development snapshot with projects (swift-distributed-actors)? - #3 by slashmo I'll reply there as well...

Again though, you don't really need any IDE to make the change suggested, it's not even a Swift change but only in shell scripts.

I understand and am happy for your willingness to help out. I'm letting you know though that this is a tricky project to contribute to right now, because the swift language itself this project requires is constantly changing and not final, so it has all kinds of issues like what you're experiencing right now that are beyond our control (lack of IDE support, and even once you import, valid code will show up as incorrect in the IDE, since the IDEs don't know about the new language yet).