No commit emails


(Kenny Leung) #1

Hi There.

It looks like the conduit for commit emails has stopped working since Nov. 13. Can someone take a look please?

Thanks.

-Kenny


(Jordan Rose) #2

Thanks for the heads-up. I think our old notifier system is finally invalid after a network reconfiguration. We've been meaning to move it to be just another job on ci.swift.org <http://ci.swift.org/> but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Most of Apple is on holiday for American Thanksgiving all next week, but we'll look into it after that. I know that's a long gap; we just didn't get the chance to look into it before the end of the week. Sorry for the inconvenience (and the missed commits).

Jordan

···

On Nov 17, 2016, at 9:23, Kenny Leung via swift-dev <swift-dev@swift.org> wrote:

Hi There.

It looks like the conduit for commit emails has stopped working since Nov. 13. Can someone take a look please?

Thanks.

-Kenny

_______________________________________________
swift-dev mailing list
swift-dev@swift.org
https://lists.swift.org/mailman/listinfo/swift-dev


(Kenny Leung) #3

Hi All.

Just a heads up.

We got a big bolus on November 18, and then nothing after that.

Thanks.

-Kenny

···

On Nov 18, 2016, at 4:18 PM, Jordan Rose <jordan_rose@apple.com> wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up. I think our old notifier system is finally invalid after a network reconfiguration. We've been meaning to move it to be just another job on ci.swift.org <http://ci.swift.org/> but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Most of Apple is on holiday for American Thanksgiving all next week, but we'll look into it after that. I know that's a long gap; we just didn't get the chance to look into it before the end of the week. Sorry for the inconvenience (and the missed commits).

Jordan

On Nov 17, 2016, at 9:23, Kenny Leung via swift-dev <swift-dev@swift.org <mailto:swift-dev@swift.org>> wrote:

Hi There.

It looks like the conduit for commit emails has stopped working since Nov. 13. Can someone take a look please?

Thanks.

-Kenny

_______________________________________________
swift-dev mailing list
swift-dev@swift.org <mailto:swift-dev@swift.org>
https://lists.swift.org/mailman/listinfo/swift-dev


(Greg Parker) #4

FWIW most commits go through GitHub pull requests nowadays, so setting up GitHub's notifications for the apple/swift repository will keep you informed of most changes.

···

On Dec 1, 2016, at 11:53 AM, Kenny Leung via swift-dev <swift-dev@swift.org> wrote:

Hi All.

Just a heads up.

We got a big bolus on November 18, and then nothing after that.

Thanks.

-Kenny

On Nov 18, 2016, at 4:18 PM, Jordan Rose <jordan_rose@apple.com <mailto:jordan_rose@apple.com>> wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up. I think our old notifier system is finally invalid after a network reconfiguration. We've been meaning to move it to be just another job on ci.swift.org <http://ci.swift.org/> but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Most of Apple is on holiday for American Thanksgiving all next week, but we'll look into it after that. I know that's a long gap; we just didn't get the chance to look into it before the end of the week. Sorry for the inconvenience (and the missed commits).

Jordan

On Nov 17, 2016, at 9:23, Kenny Leung via swift-dev <swift-dev@swift.org <mailto:swift-dev@swift.org>> wrote:

Hi There.

It looks like the conduit for commit emails has stopped working since Nov. 13. Can someone take a look please?

Thanks.

-Kenny