New Contributor

Dear Swift Developers,
I’m working on my first swift contribution and i’ve chosen this starterBug [SR-1553] [QOI] Warn on discarded binding of () result · Issue #44162 · apple/swift · GitHub <[SR-1553] [QOI] Warn on discarded binding of () result · Issue #44162 · apple/swift · GitHub;
I have cloned the repo and built it on my machine. I would love it if someone can point me on the right way to fix this ticket as i am kind of lost.
Thank you
Zeyad Salloum

Hello Zeyad,

Thanks for your interest in contributing to Swift. I’ve left some pointers in the linked SR on how I would go about emitting this diagnostic.

Cheers,

~Robert Widmann

···

On Dec 19, 2016, at 7:47 AM, Zeyad Salloum via swift-dev <swift-dev@swift.org> wrote:

Dear Swift Developers,
I’m working on my first swift contribution and i’ve chosen this starterBug [SR-1553] [QOI] Warn on discarded binding of () result · Issue #44162 · apple/swift · GitHub <[SR-1553] [QOI] Warn on discarded binding of () result · Issue #44162 · apple/swift · GitHub;
I have cloned the repo and built it on my machine. I would love it if someone can point me on the right way to fix this ticket as i am kind of lost.
Thank you
Zeyad Salloum