List() crashing when switching tabs intermittently

I'm not going to post code, as it's too involved. Suffice it say I have some data which is being displayed by a list in one view, and some data being displayed by a list in another view. I am NOT modifying the data at all while running the program.

The two lists are being displayed as two tabs of a TabView(). I have recently observed that randomly, when switching between the tabs, the app will crash with this error. Clearly seems like not my bug, but I have no idea what (if anything) I can do about it. anybody seen this?

I assume one list is being torn down as it switches to the other tab. Anybody got any ideas? SwiftUI has been working great, it's early days, but getting hosed by something this basic is a bit unnerving.

*** Assertion failure in -[_TtC7SwiftUIP33_BFB370BA5F1BADDC9D83021565761A4925UpdateCoalescingTableView _endCellAnimationsWithContext:], /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/UIKitCore/UIKit-3901.4.5/UITableView.m:2040
2020-04-01 15:27:15.757301-0700 FencePro[5533:2855502] *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'attempt to delete section 0, but there are only 0 sections before the update'

I am now 99.99% certain this was an iOS bug, but the good news is that it doesn't happen in iOS 13.4

I tested with my app on a device on 13.3 and it could get it to crash easily. Without any recompilation of the app, but an upgrade from 13.3.1 to 13.4, the crash started easily, so whatever was wrong was indeed in the iOS libraries themselves, and not in the code produced by my local Xcode. (Actually two different devices, and both had the same behavior.)