Linux full-test CI broken?


(Jacob Bandes-Storch) #1

My "test Linux" build (from https://github.com/apple/swift/pull/5871) seems
to be consistently failing in CI. It could be my fault, but it looks like a
bunch of other recent builds have failed too:

https://ci.swift.org/job/swift-PR-Linux/

Anyone know what's going on?


(Graydon Hoare) #2

Yes, that configuration has been failing LLDB tests for a few days; it's being looked into. Unfortunately many people are on vacation this week, but I'll try to revert whatever's necessary soon. Will follow up here when fixed. Apologies for the holdup.

-Graydon

···

On Nov 21, 2016, at 10:41 PM, Jacob Bandes-Storch via swift-dev <swift-dev@swift.org> wrote:

My "test Linux" build (from https://github.com/apple/swift/pull/5871) seems to be consistently failing in CI. It could be my fault, but it looks like a bunch of other recent builds have failed too:

https://ci.swift.org/job/swift-PR-Linux/

Anyone know what's going on?
_______________________________________________
swift-dev mailing list
swift-dev@swift.org
https://lists.swift.org/mailman/listinfo/swift-dev


(Slava Pestov) #3

I think this was caused by my generics refactoring. Looks like Graydon reverted it already. Sorry for the inconvenience y’all!

Slava

···

On Nov 22, 2016, at 12:46 PM, Graydon Hoare via swift-dev <swift-dev@swift.org> wrote:

Yes, that configuration has been failing LLDB tests for a few days; it's being looked into. Unfortunately many people are on vacation this week, but I'll try to revert whatever's necessary soon. Will follow up here when fixed. Apologies for the holdup.

-Graydon

On Nov 21, 2016, at 10:41 PM, Jacob Bandes-Storch via swift-dev <swift-dev@swift.org <mailto:swift-dev@swift.org>> wrote:

My "test Linux" build (from https://github.com/apple/swift/pull/5871) seems to be consistently failing in CI. It could be my fault, but it looks like a bunch of other recent builds have failed too:

https://ci.swift.org/job/swift-PR-Linux/

Anyone know what's going on?
_______________________________________________
swift-dev mailing list
swift-dev@swift.org <mailto:swift-dev@swift.org>
https://lists.swift.org/mailman/listinfo/swift-dev

_______________________________________________
swift-dev mailing list
swift-dev@swift.org
https://lists.swift.org/mailman/listinfo/swift-dev


(Graydon Hoare) #4

Unfortunately no, your patch was only one of three things seemingly amiss in LLDB this week. Still working on the other two.

(Sorry this is so slow; there were several other fires to put out)

-Graydon

···

On Nov 24, 2016, at 10:49 PM, Slava Pestov <spestov@apple.com> wrote:

I think this was caused by my generics refactoring. Looks like Graydon reverted it already. Sorry for the inconvenience y’all!

Slava

On Nov 22, 2016, at 12:46 PM, Graydon Hoare via swift-dev <swift-dev@swift.org <mailto:swift-dev@swift.org>> wrote:

Yes, that configuration has been failing LLDB tests for a few days; it's being looked into. Unfortunately many people are on vacation this week, but I'll try to revert whatever's necessary soon. Will follow up here when fixed. Apologies for the holdup.

-Graydon

On Nov 21, 2016, at 10:41 PM, Jacob Bandes-Storch via swift-dev <swift-dev@swift.org <mailto:swift-dev@swift.org>> wrote:

My "test Linux" build (from https://github.com/apple/swift/pull/5871) seems to be consistently failing in CI. It could be my fault, but it looks like a bunch of other recent builds have failed too:

https://ci.swift.org/job/swift-PR-Linux/

Anyone know what's going on?
_______________________________________________
swift-dev mailing list
swift-dev@swift.org <mailto:swift-dev@swift.org>
https://lists.swift.org/mailman/listinfo/swift-dev

_______________________________________________
swift-dev mailing list
swift-dev@swift.org <mailto:swift-dev@swift.org>
https://lists.swift.org/mailman/listinfo/swift-dev