Is it possible to have more than one NavigationViewController in an app

I have an app that is really a login and “switchboard” leading to up to seven “mini-apps” (i.e., Auctions, TaskCards, etc). Each mini-app needs it own buttonbar and navbar. Is is possible to have more than one NavigationViewController in an app?

Are such questions on topic here? This is purely a Cocoa question, nothing to do with Swift as a language – see What’s the Difference Between Xcode, Objective-C, and Cocoa, where you can replace “Objective-C” with “Swift”.

You are right … this is not applicable here. I am so new to this I didn’t know the difference until reading the linked StackTrace. I am a TOTAL beginner armed with one Udemy Course on IOS development and then given until March 1 to launch our company’s web-based custom apps as an iPhone app. Apparently leadership thinks that because I could create that 6 app suite in Laravel and Vue, porting them to IOS was “child’s play.”

I apologize for posting an off-topic question.

I will remove myself from this forum until I know enough to ask intelligent questions.

1 Like

No worries! Please stay here, I think reading the Using Swift part of the forum is a valuable resource. For Cocoa-related questions, Stack Overflow will work better. And good luck with your project!

2 Likes

As the others have mentioned, this forum isn’t the best place for your question, but since you’re here already I figured I’d answer your question: yes, you can have as many as you’d like. Generally, each “navigation” workflow has one navigation controller to manage it.