I've been working on a new project called Dflat in the past a few days. Dflat stands for, loosely: "Data Store in FlatBuffers". At the moment, I felt the 0.1.1 version is ready and want to seek feedback from the community.
What Dflat is: it does basic CRUD database operations on iOS, but with following features:
- Return immutable data objects on fetching;
- Multi-writer / multi-reader support;
- Type-checked LINQ style queries;
- Live query subscription with Combine;
- Schema upgrade requires no ALTER TABLE or write access to the underlying database.
You can read example here: https://dflat.io/getting-started/
There are list of APIs: https://dflat.io/runtime-api/
Some benchmarks: https://dflat.io/benchmark/
Finally, some technical discussions: https://dflat.io/notes/trade-offs/
This project is only a few days old, although I am happy with how it is coded, and the feature list is exactly what it says (no empty promises). To put it in production, I still need to expose metrics tracking abilities (what non-fatal errors are, how many of them, what's the latency looks like) and just more time to feel really solid.