Interface builder

Good afternoon, my name is Aurelio could you help me answer this question, thank you in advance for your help

if you want Interface Builder to reflect UI changes that you have written in code, you must prefix your custom class with what designation?

[quote="aureliomarques2022, post:1, topic:58762, full:true"]
Good afternoon, my name is Aurelio could you help me answer this question, thank you in advance for your help

if you want Interface Builder to reflect UI changes that you have written in code, you must prefix your custom class with what designation?

I've already searched but this alert always comes out that it's wrong?????

Incorreto

The IBDesignable designation lets Interface Builder know that it should render the view directly in the canvas. This allows seeing how your custom views will appear without building and running your app after each change.

Hi @aureliomarques2022, these forums are mainly about the development of the Swift programming language, not necessarily about Apple-proprietary technologies. If you've got a question about Swift generally, you're likely to get a response in the "Using Swift" topic instead (the topic you've posted in is about the development of the Swift compiler).

Having said that, your question is probably best-suited for Stack Overflow as it's not about the Swift language directly.