As of right now, smoke tests have passed and the toolchains have built for the PR implementing SE-0269. What are the next steps here, and if the next step is merging, could that be done sooner rather than later to avoid any further merge conflicts?
Apparently you post on Swift Forums while my iMac is rebooting. I've kicked off a "test and merge"—if it fails and I don't seem to have noticed, please ping me.
We have quite a few recently approved proposals whose implementations are still pending review. It would be great for someone appropriate to take a look at them, at least if the plan is to get them into Swift 5.2.