Help Reviewing Code

I have a project in the works and need to speak with someone to look over some code, answer some questions, and potentially help out with the code at hand

Hi Dennis! You might be interested in the Swift Mentorship Program.

If you need general help with Swift code or debugging assistance, I might be able to spare some time. Could you give some more specific details on where you need help?

I have a project that is mostly done and needs to be looked over for errors and completed. I'm looking for someone who could check my work and or also complete the project

It is a public or open-source repository? If so, just share it here and then anybody who wants to pitch in can help you.

No, it is private and I would prefer if we could use zoom to look over the code

I prefer to contribute when it's open-source and I can do it asynchronously. The Swift Mentorship Program mentioned above seems like a better option then.

1 Like

Hi Dennis,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I have worked on some complex projects as a Swift freelancer.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

The problem I'm having is that finished file won’t archive when it asks for a provisional profile because it doesn’t recognize it or either accounts used to code it