Cannot resolve dependency with SwiftPM

I have two dependencies. The first is: GitHub - liveview-native/liveview-client-swiftui and I install Exact Version: 0.3.0-alpha.3. This installs OK.

The 2nd dependency is GitHub - liveview-native/liveview-native-swiftui-mapkit: MapKit addon library for LiveView Native and I try to install 0.3.0-alpha.3 but get this error:

The 2nd dependency has has a constraint on the first in it's Package.swift: liveview-native-swiftui-mapkit/Package.swift at main · liveview-native/liveview-native-swiftui-mapkit · GitHub and this should allow 0.2.0 -> 1.0.0

I'm not sure how to resolve this error.

Sharing your Package.swift and the truncated error message may help. This loads ok though with Xcode.

let package = Package(
    name: "TestPackage",
    products: [
        // Products define the executables and libraries a package produces, making them visible to other packages.
        .library(
            targets: ["TestPackage"]),
    ],
    dependencies: [
        .package(url: "https://github.com/liveview-native/liveview-client-swiftui", from: "0.3.0-alpha.3"),
        .package(url: "https://github.com/liveview-native/liveview-native-swiftui-mapkit", exact: "0.3.0-alpha.3")
    ],
    targets: [
        // Targets are the basic building blocks of a package, defining a module or a test suite.
        // Targets can depend on other targets in this package and products from dependencies.
        .target(
        dependencies: [
            .product(name: "LiveViewNative", package: "liveview-client-swiftui"),
            .product(name: "LiveViewNativeMapKit", package: "liveview-native-swiftui-mapkit")
            ]
        ),
        .testTarget(
            name: "TestPackageTests",
            dependencies: ["TestPackage"]),
    ]
)

@gestrich which lib's Package.swift file?

If I understood correctly, you have a Swift package that has the 2 dependencies you mentioned in your summary -- that Package.swift file (assuming you have something like the example I posted). Unless this is an Xcode project that has dependencies in the Xcode configuration?