Hi members of the @cxx-interop-workgroup,
I would like to invite you to a new C++ interop workgroup sync-up meeting. This is the agenda for this meeting:
- Look over the draft of the interop progress recap post for the Swift 5.8 release
- Discuss and plan for C++ interop documentation on swift.org
- Look over updated strategy for versioning interop
- Discuss the priorities and strategize for the Swift 5.9 release
- What should be must fixes, how to track these issues.
- What are some of the potential must-fixes for complete Windows support
And, if time permits:
- Discuss move-only type support
- Discuss draft of design for improved smart pointer support
This sync-up is scheduled for Wednesday , the 10th of May 2023, at 10:05 AM PDT (5:05 PM UTC). The meeting will start at 10:05 AM sharp, and will end at 10:55 AM.