C++ Interop Virtual Meeting

Hello Swift community! Over the past months, various members of the community have put a lot of energy into C++ interop and the project is starting to pick up steam.

As more contributors start working on this project, it’s become apparent that a “face to face” meeting would be beneficial so we can coordinate our efforts and better understand the goals and the level of engagement we are each bringing to the table. This forum post will serve as a medium for collecting the people who would like to be part of this initial meeting. While it would be great to connect with as many people as possible, we would like to focus our initial meeting on coordinating the ongoing development efforts of C++ interop.

So, if you are actively contributing to C++ interop, and would like to be a part of this initial meeting, please indicate that by responding to this post. Later this week, we will connect and find a good time to meet. I can’t wait to meet you all (virtually) and keep working on this project!

26 Likes

Very excited about this. :-)

3 Likes

Although I've not been working on C++ interop recently, I'd be very interested in attending.

-Dave

5 Likes

Although I've not been working on C++ interop recently, I'd be very interested in attending.

Fantastic! It will be great to catch up with you on interop :)

1 Like

Hi there, I'm not working on C++ Interop but am working on the ClangImporter and would be interested in attending.

1 Like

I am currently test driving C++ Interop, and have interest in attending.

I’m also quite interested in learning about what progress people have been making on this. Are spectators welcome?

I’m not actively (or passively) contributing to C++ interop, but that’s much more from of a lack of time and knowledge, not a lack of interest. I’d love to be a fly on the wall.

1 Like