Build error 'xcodebuild: error: 'cmark.xcodeproj' does not exist.'

When trying to run utils/build-script --release-debuginfo --xcode it says that cmark.xcodeproj does not exist, I don't know how to resolve this error, there is no information available on what to do in this situation.

I have run utils/build-script --release-debuginfo successfully i think since the last output is
"[5/5][100%][0.813s] Running utility command for swift-benchmark-macosx-x86_64", I imagined it would say something like build successful.

Did you run ./swift/utils/update-checkout --clone prior to running the build script?

@vukrado Yes I did, later I ran:
swift/utils/build-script --release-debuginfo --xcode --extra-cmake-options="-DCMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES=x86_64" --reconfigure

Which worked for me and made progress since I was already seeing the Swift.xcodeproj, but it did not build successfully, now it showed me this error

The following build commands failed: Libtool /swift-source/build/Xcode-RelWithDebInfoAssert/swift-macosx-x86_64/RelWithDebInfo/lib/libswiftDemangling.a normal arm64 (1 failure) ERROR: command terminated with a non-zero exit status 65, aborting

I just tried a clean build with Xcode 12 beta 3 and am receiving the same errors

For anyone else landing here because of this error, I had to rm -rf build and run build-script again for it to succeed.

Terms of Service

Privacy Policy

Cookie Policy