Beginner question: how to segue to the previous ViewController?

Dear all,

this is my first post so please let me know if I am doing something wrong or if I could improve my syntax.

I am learning how to code with the 'App Development with Swift' book by Apple.
I have just finished Unit 4.9 (Building Complex Input Screens) and everything works but I am now faced with a three-folded challenge which I am confused about.

Long-story short: I have a TableViewController where I input all the data needed (it is a room-booking app). Said data gets saved through a segue to another TableViewController into a [Reservations] array.
This second TVC is the starting point of the app: I press '+', the first TVC shows up, I input data, press done and a cell appears in the second TVC with a summary of what I input. So far, so good.

The first part of the challenge asks me to allow the user tap on the 'summary row' and go back to the first TVC so that the details of the reservations can be seen.
I have connected the cell to the TVC but when I run the app and tap on the row I get an empty -that is, with all the fields not completed- TVC.
A part of me is not surprised by this but what I have tried until now has not yielded any appreciable result.

What am I missing?

Thank you very much for your help and if you have any suggestion to help me learn, please shoot it at me!

Hi @Cellomaster87, welcome to the Swift forums.

These kinds of API questions are best asked in the Apple developer forums, or on StackOverflow. This place is for questions about the Swift language itself.

Thank you @mackoj!
I will ask there, then!

All the best!