This is fantastic

The forums are so much better than the mailing lists already.
Thanks to Nicole and the rest of the forums team for doing this. I really value ergonomics and good communication, and this change enhances both.

Thank you <3

43 Likes

I didn't need to create even a single inbox filtering rule. Woo!

6 Likes

Thanks to everyone involved. I can finally cleanup my mailbox :)

5 Likes

I agree. Thanks to Nicole and everyone who helped setting this up!

7 Likes

Agreed β€” apparently I've been waiting for this for just over 2 years. Great job! :smile:

4 Likes

I also agree with everyone, especially the sub-categories are great, because we'll probably see more of them added in the future for other great Swift projects like for instance ARM similar to already existing group for Server. :star_struck:

Thank you Nicole.

4 Likes

Agree. Big thanks to everybody.

I'm still getting used to it, but I just used the search feature and almost wept with joy.

6 Likes

Thanks everyone involved in setting this up! I find this to be much easier to read and follow.

5 Likes

Thanks to everyone involved! Mobile version is amazing!

4 Likes

I agree, plus I'm loving Discourse's "mailing list" mode for new posts!

2 Likes

Wow this is so great, thanks Nicole and everyone that setting up this awesome forum.

2 Likes

Thanks,

Love it!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this. It was getting difficult to keep up with the emails.

1 Like

Yes this is perfect!! :+1:

1 Like

Just have to say thanks again, the review process became so much interactive and sorted. Love it. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I'm curious as to what the graphs of daily posts and daily active users would look like through the transition. It definitely seems like there's more discussion going on than before.

The ability to seamlessly read prior discussion should be great for getting new people on board.

2 Likes

I agree. This discussion format is fantastic. Thank you to everyone involved setting all of this up.

2 Likes